Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pwalter <pa...@nasa.gov> on 2016/07/22 14:23:42 UTC

HTTP Not Found Response

We have set up HTTP server on AMQ instance.
Writing client that POSTs request URI: test/foo
Get the following Response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Does the Server NEED to have the URI predefined ???
If not, I don't understand the response error.

<head>
<title>Error 404 Not Found</title>
</head>
HTTP ERROR: 404

THANKS!!!!!

Re: HTTP Not Found Response

Posted by pwalter <pa...@nasa.gov>.
I added to activemq.xml a new transportConnector....

<transportConnectors>
   <transportConnector name="http"
uri="http://0.0.0.0:64646?maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600"/>
</transportConnectors>

What more do I need.

The intent is to have AMQ HTTP server receive the POST message from client
and publish the message as a JMS message to subscribers. Subscribers would
subscribe to the topic based on the URI that is being PUSHed to by the HTTP
Client.

I can post the HTTP client code if needed??

THANKS

Re: HTTP Not Found Response

Posted by pwalter <pa...@nasa.gov>.
The developer who setup the server (enabling HTTP support) is not available.
Is there a good example of XML changes to enable the ActiveMQ HTTP support?
I have a simple local server (no xml changes) that I could test from.
THANKS!!!

Re: HTTP Not Found Response

Posted by Dan Abayev <da...@fortress.com>.
your setup is probably wrong. this just means that your request is invalid
and could not be found.

How did you set this up, using jetty or some other server?