Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org> on 2021/12/01 21:41:18 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-805: Add range and scan query support in IQ v2

Thanks for the KIP, Vicky!

I’m +1 (binding)

-John

Posted by Vasiliki Papavasileiou <vp...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Hello everyone,

Thank you for the discussion and for voting.

The vote on KIP-805 passes with: 3 binding +1 (John, Matthias, and
Guozhang), 1 non-binding +1 (Luke), no vetoes.
The vote is now closed.

If anyone has objections later on, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I will proceed with implementing the PR for the queries.

Thank you,
Vicky

Posted by Vasiliki Papavasileiou <vp...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Hello everyone,

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vicky,

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Vicky,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-805: Add range and scan query support in IQ v2

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the KIP.

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vasiliki,