Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/30 02:11:23 UTC

Client and Server Binary/String values has been merged

Hi guys,

just to inform you that I just finishing the merge of those classes into
2 classes :
- BinaryValue
- StringValue

There are a lot of cleanup we can do in those classes, but at least the
server still passes tests atm.

Next step : merging the ClientAttribute and ServerAttribute classes.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: Client and Server Binary/String values has been merged

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Emm!

--
Alex Karasulu