Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by "Pfister, Robert (MCI)" <Ro...@mci.com> on 1998/04/09 16:36:46 UTC

Design & Ideas for the Apache GUI?

Re: Design & Ideas for the Apache GUI?

Posted by Scott Dybiec <sd...@humanfactor.com>.
Robert,

A friend and I are also spending some time thinking about an Apache
management system.  I am currently working on the configuration file
read/write and directive set/get stuff. We are thinking Java frontend is
appropriate.  The need for this is so long overdue . . .

This recent (how it is dated in the future I do not know) article unscores
the latent demand  . . .

http://www.zdnet.com/products/content/pcmg/1709/304254.html

How are you approaching this?  Can we divide and conquer?

$cott