Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Markus Spiekermann <Ma...@web.de> on 2000/07/13 00:03:32 UTC

FP Java Error: Library handle

Re: (Jeremy`s) FP taglib: FP Java Error: Library handle?! 2nd try

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 18:37 +0200 14/07/00, Markus Spiekermann wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Sorry for disturbing again (with my newbie questions)
>
>Where can I get cocoon.jar 175dev? In the CVS? I found only the "other"
>*.jar files.
>Do I have to built it myself?

probably

is there not a weekly build ?

Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>        <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

Re: (Jeremy`s) FP taglib: FP Java Error: Library handle?! 2nd try

Posted by Markus Spiekermann <Ma...@web.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.

Posted by Markus Spiekermann <Ma...@web.de>.

Markus Spiekermann wrote:

> Markus Spiekermann wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > can anybody explain to me (us newbies) what happened here? Is the fp-jar
> > file not correctly installed or do I need cocoon 1.7.5.dev?
> >
> > If I press the Edit button I got this message:
> >
> > Cocoon 1.7.4 (Halloween Linux4=Redhat 6.1, jdk1.2.2rc5,jserv1.1)
> >
> >                                           Error found handling the
> > request.
> >
> >      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> > org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/XSPUtil
> >              at
> > uk.ac.wmin.hrc.jermq.xsp.fp.fpLibrary.handleFileResource(fpLibrary.java)
> >
> >              at
> > _home._httpd._html._samples._fp._form._item_edit.populateDocument(_item_edit.java,
> > Compiled Code)
> >              at
> > org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(XSPPage.java,
> > Compiled Code)
> >              at
> > org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java,
> > Compiled Code)
> >              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled
> > Code)
> >              at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java, Compiled
> > Code)
> >              at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java,
> > Compiled Code)
> >              at
> > org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java,
> > Compiled Code)
> >              at
> > org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java, Compiled
> > Code)
> >              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java, Compiled Code)
> >
> >This whole thing seems to be very interesting to me so please respond... Thank you
 Markus