Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@factsmission.com> on 2019/06/07 10:17:45 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS] Release the reunited branch as the master branch version 8

Dear Hasan

Again a late reply, I’m trying to improve.

See the outlook style inline responses.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@factsmission.com>.
Hi Hasan, all,

I'm having a bit too much going on right now and I would be glad if someone else could create the rlease candidate.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Reto,