Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/23 23:13:49 UTC

Hudson automatic builds

Hi,

I'm not too familiar with Hudson but I'd like to start running the
integration tests regularly just to see the results.  Do I just need
to get a Hudson account or is there only one per podling?

Also, I wasn't too familiar with it but why is there now another
Hudson build for -test?

- Bryant Luk

RE: Hudson automatic builds

Posted by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com>.
Hi Bryant,
To work with Hudson, you need to get an account.

Regarding build that has "-test" - some days ago I made some experiments and forgot to remove it.

Martin.