Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Boris Hamanov <bs...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/11 00:26:19 UTC

How to override default WebSite with another ProductStore

Hi,

I am using latest Ofbiz 09.04 Stable;

I created my own store and I need the default ecommerce app to use it instead of the built-in one (ID 9000)

I saw that webSiteId="WebStore" in web.xml of the ecommerce web app. I don’t know how to override that, so I just put into my component seed data this file:

My store has productStoreId of 90000

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<entity-engine-xml>
    <WebSite webSiteId="WebStore" siteName="eCommerce Web Site" productStoreId="90000" visualThemeSetId="ECOMMERCE"/>
</entity-engine-xml>

I referenced that in my component ofbiz-component.xml like this:

<entity-resource type="data" reader-name="seed" loader="main" location="data/overrideMainPageData.xml"/>

I do ant clean run-install while my component is in the hot-deploy, but it does not work. It works when I manually import overrideMainPageData.xml from web tools, so the problem must be in the seed order. I read somewhere that components in hot deploy are loaded last. So why is this happening? Any better way to do what I want?

Thank you for any time you can spare on this. I would appreciate it!

Re: How to override default WebSite with another ProductStore

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Yes, But it depends upon target to target,
For run-install sequence of data load is :seed, seed-initial, demo, ext, ext-test, ext-demo

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
Sr. Enterprise Software Developer