Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Hadoop <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/02 14:11:50 UTC

Matrix Multiplication Problem

I downloaded the Matrix Multiplication code from:
http://code.google.com/p/hama/source/browse/trunk/src/java/org/apache/hama/
but I do not know how can I run it in the right way.

Could you please give steps how to run the code?

Re: Matrix Multiplication Problem

Posted by Donguk Choi <al...@gmail.com>.
Enough of ready to fly – let's start the work!

--
Best. Regards,
Donguk Choi

Re: Matrix Multiplication Problem

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@udanax.org>.
Guys,

--
Best regards,
Edward J. Yoon,

Re: Matrix Multiplication Problem

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@udanax.org>.

Regards, Edward

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Hadoop <ha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I register in that mailing list? I have already sent emails to that
> address but no response so far.
> Is there any one who can just tell me the commands how can I run the Hama
> code?
>
> Thanks
>

> Edward J. Yoon wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Hama project has accepted into the Apache Incubator, and There's a work
>> on.
>> Please subscribe the mailing list.
>> (hama-user-subscribe@incubator.apache.org)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Edward.
>>
>>> On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Hadoop <ha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I downloaded the Matrix Multiplication code from:
>>> http://code.google.com/p/hama/source/browse/trunk/src/java/org/apache/hama/
>>> but I do not know how can I run it in the right way.
>>>
>>> Could you please give steps how to run the code?
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Edward J. Yoon,