Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 03:02:49 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.10.4

I updated our JIRA to make Camel 2.10.4 as released.
Can you send out the public announcement soon, so that our user know Camel
2.10.4 is out? Otherwise I can volunteer here...

Best,
Christian

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.10.4

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
It won't propagate to the mirrors until tomorrow though.
Hadrian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Great thanks!

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.10.4

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.