Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com> on 2002/10/15 16:04:10 UTC

JDK 1.1 compatibility [was TODO list]

> Another question - should we maintain jdk1.1 compatibility (access
Hash
> table members through Enumeration)?

The code base no longer compiles with JDK 1.1.  The number of places
where compilation fails is very limited, so it would be possible to work
to make a useful subset of the build work for JDK 1.1 with some work.
However, I don't think JDK 1.1 compatibility is a particularly useful
objective at this point, since I've not heard anything from JDK 1.1
users.  Therefore, while I do not think it is worth systematically
updating the code to use JDK 1.2 features, it seems reasonable to write
new code that requires them.

If anyone still needs JDK 1.1 compatibility, please speak up now.

Scott Nichol

Re: Fault Occuerd..

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
For Tomcat 4.0, see
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/class-loader-howto.html.

Scott Nichol

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
For Tomcat 4.0, see

Re: Fault Occuerd..

Re: Fault Occuerd..

RE: Fault Occuerd..

Posted by ??? <ma...@human.co.kr>.
but..

why only this sample results like that...  other sample codes work correctly ...

only put service class to %CATALINA_HOME%\classes,  not to %CATALINA_HOME%\webapps\soap\WEB-INF\classes

what's  difference??

RE: Fault Occuerd..

Posted by ??? <ma...@human.co.kr>.
but..