Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Zachary Zolton <za...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/08 04:43:50 UTC

Trying to test 1.0 artefact

Friends,

I'm having trouble running the browser tests for the 1.0 artefact...
Have I done something silly?

I'm on Mac OS X 10.6.4 with Erlang R13B04, and running via the
./utils/run script.

Here's a link to the logs from when I ran all the tests:
http://friendpaste.com/2SmffccO5aRrLcz5f1XZgV

Is there any other data I should provide?

Cheers,

Zach

Re: Trying to test 1.0 artefact

Posted by Zachary Zolton <za...@gmail.com>.
Hmm... I just did a fresh download and make dev, and all the tests ran
fine the first time.

However the second time I received this failure:

compact	failure	2086ms

   1. Assertion failed: db.info().disk_size < deletesize

Then a different failure the third time running all the tests:

rev_stemming	error	79ms

   1. Exception raised: {"error":"file_exists","reason":"The database
could not be created, the file already exists."}

FWIW, I did completely clear my browser cache, stopped my other
CouchDB 0.11 instance, and I'm now running the 1.0 artefact on port
5984.

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zachary Zolton <za...@gmail.com>.
Hmm... Not sure what I did earlier. I just started ./utils/run and all
the tests passed just fine!?

Sorry for the noise. Will continue testing 1.0 now.

Posted by Zachary Zolton <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@gmail.com>.