Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mahi maheshwari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/25 08:18:15 UTC

how forms are working in ofbiz

Hi,

I want to understand how Forms are working in ofbiz. I want to know the
flow from where services, service methods, and controllers are getting
called or any java methods/functions. It would be helpful if anyone gave
some examples for the *"create product"* form and I even wanted to ask how
the <ofbizurl> tag is working, and where it is defined.
I want to use <ofbizurl> for my custom module because its mentioned
<form method="post" *action="<@o...@ofbizUrl>*"
how shall I use <ofbizurl> tag.

Best Regards,
Maheshwari.

Re: how forms are working in ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Mahi,

As a 1st step (others may help you more) this should help you to start off on the right foot
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

For "ofbizurl", have a look into freemarkerTransforms.properties

HTH

Jacques