Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vrushali C <vr...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/16 17:22:13 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Merge YARN-3368 (new web UI) to trunk

We are planning to include the new YARN UI as part of 2.9 release.  There
is work in progress for back-porting the UI to branch2.

Details at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-7169.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 7:22 AM, Rohith Sharma K S <rohithsharmaks@apache.org

Posted by Vrushali C <vr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone. The new YARN UI v2 has now landed on branch-2 with the
merge done with --no-ff.

We will keep monitoring this to see if any issues arise.

Special thanks to Sunil Govind, Wangda Tan and Varun Saxena for all their
help on completing this.

Details at
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/commit/769087288ad753ca58509ff3fe5efcc2d2b061aa

thanks