Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Tamer Yousef <TY...@boardreader.com> on 2014/11/17 15:12:38 UTC

Jobs are not listed under Jobs Tab

Hi All:
I have the latest version of Ambari, running Hadoop 2.4 on a cluster of 7 nodes. The Jobs tab lists no jobs at all, not sure if there is anything I need to configure or fix.
There are no filters. The url for the jobs tab is http://192.168.xx.xxx:8080/#/main/jobs
On the other hand, under a different port, away from Ambari Web UI, I can access retired jobs from the job history at http://nodeaddress:19888/jobhistory

Any tips on how to get the jobs listed in Ambari UI?
Thanks,
Tamer

RE: Jobs are not listed under Jobs Tab

Posted by Tamer Yousef <TY...@boardreader.com>.
Ok thanks Srimanth! I did not know that ;)

Tamer

Posted by Srimanth Gunturi <sr...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello,

wrote:

>  Mapreduce using one of the Hadoop examples:
>

> hadoop jar
> /usr/lib/hadoop-mapreduce/hadoop-mapreduce-examples-2.4.0.2.1.7.0-784.jar
> grep /user/hdfs/input/conf/hadoop-policy.xml output2014 'dfs[a-z.]+'
>

> -Tamer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: Jobs are not listed under Jobs Tab

Posted by Tamer Yousef <TY...@boardreader.com>.
[...]