Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "LEBLANC, Damiens" <da...@neuf.com> on 2004/08/19 18:45:50 UTC

Deploy with a WSDD - problem with WebServices with argument

Hi,

            I'm beginning in WebServices with AXIS and I can't arrive to
deploy a WebService with an argument.

            My wsdd is described below:

 <service name="annuaire" provider="java:RPC">

  <parameter name="className"
value="com.ima.intranet.webservices.EntreeWS"/>

  <parameter name="scope" value="session"/>

  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="*" />

  <operation name="testWS" returnQName="result"></operation>

  <operation name="getCollaboratorByTel" returnQName="result">

            <parameter name="mobile" type="tns:string"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" mode="IN"/>

  </operation>

 </service>

</deployment>

            My webservice testWS takes no argument and the result is a
String. It works.

            My webservice getCollaboratorByTel takes one argument , the
deployment works fine but when I try to testing it, I Have the exception
described below :

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Une exception a été levée par
la cible d'un appel. --->

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: java.lang.NullPointerException

at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClient
Message message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
methodName, Object[] parameters)

at EntreeWSService.getCollaboratorByTel(String mobile)

If someone can help me,

Sincerely Yours,

Damiens