Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2009/06/12 16:23:30 UTC

401 upon publishing the latest binaries with mvn deploy

Hi,

I'm getting 401 upon publishing the latest binaries (mvn deploy). How
can I work it out? It's needed if the newest example
applicationexception were supposed to run fine. Help.

[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/openejb/openejb/3.1.1-SNAPSHOT/openejb-3.1.1-20090612.142133-1.pom.
Return code is: 401

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski

Re: 401 upon publishing the latest binaries with mvn deploy

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
You may need to file an infra jira under category "nexus" so brian
will grant you permissions.  I'd check with Brian on the #maven
irc.codehaus.org  channel.

For Geronimo I requested that ll the committers have upload
permissions, I'm not sure if that is Brian's standard procedure or if
he only enables people as requested (or even if all geronimo
committers got permission).

david jencks