Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2017/08/14 14:13:20 UTC

Do we want Edgent stickers?

Hi,

I’m currently finishing the work on a 3 day Apache track at a conference in Hamburg. Right now we can order project stickers for our projects. I was thinking of requesting some Edgent stickers.
Any objections?

Do we have the logo in some SVG like (vector) format?

I always love sticking stickers on things ;-)

Chris

Re: Do we want Edgent stickers?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hehe ... Yeah it would have been too late now, but I already asked Saharan to get some. Think I'll get them next week in Hamburg. She took the normal logo from the website for that.

Chris

Von: William Marshall <wc...@gmail.com>
Datum: 29.08.17 19:10 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@edgent.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Do we want Edgent stickers?

Little late in replying here, but I'd love Edgent stickers :)

Hm, I don't think we have a SVG formatted logo.

Posted by William Marshall <wc...@gmail.com>.