Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Tim Benke <ze...@fusemail.com> on 2007/03/29 18:00:42 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: Exception in DeleteDuplicates in nutch-nightly

I just wanted to tell you that I found my error. In fact with the former
nutch it never happened to me that documents were deleted after
crawling, but now that was the problem.
DeleteDuplicates needs an optimized index to work on, what I mean is
that all the deletions have to be already flushed because then the
number of documents in the index is correct and no
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException can occur.
And of course the duplicates were also deleted as far as I can tell,
because the index is much smaller now...