Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2005/08/06 16:27:47 UTC

mod_ftp for incubation PASSES (Was: Re: [VOTE] mod_ftp for HTTP Server Project)

On Jul 7, 2005, at 2:26 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> I volunteer as Champion.
>
> I therefore Call A Vote on whether we should support mod_ftp for
> inclusion into the Incubator and if we should accept mod_ftp upon
> graduation from the Incubator.

Now that vacation and other offline activities are done, I'm
finishing this up.

I saw no (binding) -1 votes and numerous +1 votes (both
binding and non).

As such, I declare the vote as passing. I will not propose
mod_ftp to the Incubator.

Thanks to all for the votes and feedback!