Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com> on 2004/04/08 03:11:43 UTC

Re: Apache license update

There is a new "nightly" release at http://cvs.apache.org/dist/soap/nightly/2004-04-07/.  This has the new Apache license (finally), manifest files in soap.jar and soap.war (hurray), and a fix that trims the value in the HTTP Content-Length header.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.

Re: Apache license update

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Dirk-Willem,

Is "nightly build" an appropriate term for developer convenience snapshots?  That is how the Apache SOAP web site refers to these.

Is your list of what "releases are" captured as policy somewhere on an apache.org Web page?  I thought there was such a page, but I cannot find it right now.  I want to be sure the next true release of Apache SOAP follows all the rules.

Thanks.

Scott Nichol

--
Dirk-Willem van Gulik, President of the Apache Software Foundation.

Re: Apache license update

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.

Re: Apache license update

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.

Error in SOAP2.3.1

Posted by jyotsna <jy...@baypackets.com>.
Hello All

I am getting the following SOAP error while sending Japanese characters :

Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key
SOAP-ENV:Protocol

Can anyone please help me .

best regds
Jyotsna