Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2019/05/08 03:13:36 UTC

Re: Web Console: Monitoring?

Hi,

That’s true that monitoring tab is not available in Apache Ignite. I think
this release notes record was added by mistake.

Denis

On Tuesday, May 7, 2019, sv <sv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has any of the Monitoring functionality been added to Ignite Web Console
> 2.7?
> In the Release notes for 2.7, I see the following:
>
> Web Console:
>     Added new metrics: WAL and Data size on disk
>
> This would seem to imply that (open source) Web Console now has a way to
> view various metrics, including WAL and Data size.  However, I still don't
> see the Monitoring tab on the 2.7 installation of Web Console.
>
> This is regarding the open-source version.  I understand that the GridGain
> version comes with Monitoring, but it is not free.  I also understand that
> GridGain offers the hosted version for free, but that is undesirable for
> clients with sensitive data.

Denis Magda

Re: Web Console: Monitoring?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
GridGain is not planning to donate this feature. Not sure if the community
is willing to implement it from scratch.

-
Denis

Re: Web Console: Monitoring?

Posted by sv <sv...@gmail.com>.