Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/02 22:26:11 UTC

Re: Single Page Application

I've done SPAs with Tapestry but more recently, I've gone over the "dark
side" to develop SPAs with Clojure. I re-implemented one Tapestry+Ember
project as a functionally equivalent Clojure app, and I just posted
lines-of-code comparison plus other notes about it (
http://www.tynamo.org/2018/07/02/arbitrarily-complex-uis/). In short, while
you can implement SPAs with Tapestry, there are more productive options
just for that purpose.

Kalle