Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2012/03/29 01:34:02 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Release rave-master-pom 0.9

I've bumped and fixed all maven and svn source configurations for the migration
to TLP, see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE-531.

As result the rave-project now temporary depends on SNAPSHOT version of
rave-master-pom (0.9-SNAPSHOT).

Only missing in the rave-master-pom are the developer entries for our 3 new
committers.
And I also notices there are a few more 'old timers' who haven't added
themselves yet...?

Once the rave-master-pom is updated for the above, I propose to do our first and
quick 1st release as Rave TLP by releasing rave-master-pom 0.9 :)

WDYT?

Ate