Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ku3ia <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/01 20:32:34 UTC

Simple poll

Hi, all!
It may be seems strange, but can you who read this post answer at some
questions. I want to understand, that maybe I want to much from my Solr, so:

1) Solr version;
2) Summary doc count;
3) Shards count (if exists);
4) rows count at query (from ... into);
5) Average queries per minute (QPM) that you process.

I'll be first:
1) Solr 3.5;
2) ~900 millions
3) 30
4) 500..2000
5) 240

If I try more than 240, than in one cases it works fine (if queries are
simple) and from the other side it works very slow (I have a lot of
timeouts, for example if I use facets and rows=2K)
P.S. When I use various queries then I have timeouts and at 240 QPM.

Thanks for your responses.