Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2015/02/03 07:58:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

The Apache Flex community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Flex SDK 4.14.0!

The 4.14.0 update has over 50 bug fixes and adds the following features:

- iOS 7+ and Android 4.x+ mobile theme support
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/7AAIAw
- New FlatSpark skins and components
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/wQEIAw
- Spark RichTextEditor
- Native support for tables in TLF
- Promises/A+
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/cIH_Ag
- AIR 16 and Flash Player 16 Support

For more details, see the release notes at:

    http://www.apache.org/dist/flex/4.14.0/RELEASE_NOTES

It is recommended that you install this version of the Apache Flex SDK
using the Apache Flex SDK Installer:

    http://flex.apache.org/installer.html

The Apache Flex SDK is available as source from the following download page:

    http://flex.apache.org/download-source.html

After downloading, please remember to verify the files using
signatures and MD5 hashes.

The Apache Flex SDK is a highly productive, open source application
framework for building and maintaining expressive applications that
deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops and devices
(including smartphones, tablets and TVs).

For more information on Apache Flex, visit the project home page:

    http://flex.apache.org

The Apache Flex Community

R: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by Federico De Maddalena <f....@patente.it>.
thanks
about iOS and Android skin
what about who have defined custom skin in css?

[...]

[http://www.patente.it/mail/sida.gif]
Federico De Maddalena
Ufficio Ricerca & Sviluppo - Informatica

f.demaddalena@patente.it<ma...@patente.it>
www.patente.it<http://www.patente.it>

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by "okrueger@edscha.com" <OK...@edscha.com>.
Hi,
don't overlook the primary info inside this thread -> 4.14.0 is out! ;-)
Thank you Apache Flex Team and keep up the great work!

Olaf

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
See my comment on the JIRA.

Harbs

Posted by Alessandro Palombaro <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 3, 2015 9:45 AM, "Subs" <su...@leeburrows.com> wrote:

> a theme is a SWC containing css, as3 and/or mxml.

Mobiletheme is still a swc containing the CSS, AS3 and MXML/FXG required
for the new Android and iOS skins.  I am not sure what the problem here is.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
> of course, you know all this.

Be nice, please :-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by Subs <su...@leeburrows.com>.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
> Maybe the easiest is if some other committer uses his/her account to
> send the email to that list?

Never mind, a bit of Google-fu helped ;-)

Email sent.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Yeah, I tried the 'Send as', but:

"You must send through apache.org SMTP servers when you send as
erikdebruin@apache.org. However, this functionality is not available
for your account. Please contact your domain administrator for more
information."

Since I'm on a Google Apps for Business account (of which I'm admin),
that might explain some of it. I can't find a way to enable this
feature for my domain in the admin tools.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Yeah, I tried the 'Send as', but:

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Help!

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 is released

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Help!

--
Ix Multimedia Software