Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 08:38:35 UTC

[Trinidad] Strange form submission issue

Hi,

I have a web application using:

Sun JSF RI (1.2 latest version)
Facelets (latest)
Trinidad 1.2.7
Tomahawk 1.1.8
Seam 2.0.1.GA
Some custom corporate components (... which requires the versions of the above)

I am seeing this strange issue.

I have a form on the first page.

The first time the page is displayed, the button works perfectly fine.

Thereafter, any time the page is displayed, the button will not work
_the first time you click on it_. it will work perfectly fine the
second time that you click on it, however.

My suspicion is that this is an issue with the rendering of the other
custom components on the page... but, as I am trying to create a
simple test application to show that this is the case I thought I'd
ask first to see if this is a known issue with Trinidad (since it's a
tr:commandButton that is not working within a tr:form)

Anyone?

-Stephen

Re: [Trinidad] Strange form submission issue

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
actually... the problem just moves to the other side of the link... i.e. the
page resulting from the s:button action needs to be displayed twice beofre
the submit works... with the tr:commandButton, you need to click the button
twice, but the page works first time!

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.