Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Marble <ma...@163.com> on 2020/05/20 12:36:22 UTC

How Ignite launch the ./libs Jar

Hi , need your help, or give a link, or give a hint on this deployment,

Ignite Jar deployment case,

Say I have a jar package with the main-class defined, and put it into the
./libs folder, what will the ignite do, ignite how to launch this Jar? Which
is the endpoint for Ignite launch this Jar?

Any specification for the Jar to the ./libs, btw , is there a full example
of the userversion xml of ignite.xml, if put below content into the
ignite.xml, ignite shows cannot recognize the userVersion tag,

<bean id="userVersion" class="java.lang.String">
    <constructor-arg value="0"/>
</bean>

my problem is don't know what ignite launch this Jar, I expect ignite can
help launch the Jar main-class, and monitoring the cache put event, and it
will fire the compute/tasks. And which is a loop forever.

Thanks a lot.