Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/09/02 17:55:52 UTC

Re: Fixed release dates (was Re: About Integrate Forrest Maven plugin (FOR-55))

Juan Jose Pablos wrote, On 02/09/2003 17.16:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>
>> Also, what about setting other fixed release dates? How about one every
>> two months?
>>
> Because we are mainly based in Cocoon, How about 2 weeks after our
> cocoon's version?

Good idea.

Then how about every two months + two weeks after a Cocoon version?
It will take some time before Cocoon gets to 2.2.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Fixed release dates (was Re: About Integrate Forrest Maven plugin (FOR-55))

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Nicola,

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Then how about every two months + two weeks after a Cocoon version?

I prefer to base our releases on features more than on time, but I happy
if everyone said so.

> It will take some time before Cocoon gets to 2.2.

Should we wait two weeks after 2.1.1?

Cheers,
Cheche