Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2008/07/01 20:11:34 UTC

Re: Remote Shell for Felix

Sahoo wrote:
> Thanks. I tried the bundle and it appears to be working. Any
> particular reason why the bundle uses a property name
> (osgi.shell.telnet)  in osgi namespace? I used to think properties
> beginning with osgi. should be reserved for use by the OSGi spec.

It is an old bundle...it should probably be changed...part of the telnet
thread was intended to address the somewhat neglected state of this
bundle. It works and does the job for simple purposes, but it was not
intended to be full featured. So, my goal is to find a way to find a way
to continue providing such functionality for Felix. That's what the
other discussion is about. :-)

-> richard