Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2020/01/26 15:00:21 UTC

Webcams not showing when entering from official moodle om plugin. Ok from frontend.

Hi,

I have run into a problem when testing the official OM plugin and OM 3 .
When I enter the webcams are not showing.  I get red alerts come up
bottom right .  If  I enter  OM through  its front end  it works  ok.

Re: Webcams not showing when entering from official moodle om plugin. Ok from frontend.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
BTW you wrote "OM 3"
But screen-shot if for OM 4+ ....

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Webcams not showing when entering from official moodle om plugin. Ok from frontend.

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Ok   I will get it  saying  secure   the  retest.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm testing using self-signed certificates all the time

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You can disable checks

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.