Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au> on 2009/07/03 01:22:51 UTC

Web hosting of Jini.org was:Re: Jini.org and mailing list

We've had enough volunteers willing to pay for web hosting of jini.org,
all we need now, is info from Jim Hurley on how to make a contribution.

Jim?

Cheers,

Peter.

Re: Web hosting of Jini.org was:Re: Jini.org and mailing list

Posted by Jeff Ramsdale <je...@gmail.com>.
Probably not. It's harder to come by Java hosting and it's generally more
expensive. I've also dabbled in Liferay administration and wouldn't want to
commit to that. Liferay's wiki is also not as powerful as MediaWiki's,
though I found it passable.
-jeff

Posted by Luis Arce <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Hi all,