Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/06 18:14:28 UTC

arguments to macro

In the user guide, it says "when the Velocimacro is invoked, it must
be called with the same number of arguments with which it was defined"

I find that this isn't the case.  I can define several params and only
pass in the ones I need.  I'm using 1.7 beta, perhaps this behaviour
is different.  The docs are for 1.6

Re: arguments to macro

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
there's a velocimacro.strict.arguments property that would make that
true, but it's false by default.  it's been that way for some time.
i'm not sure why the user guide says that.