Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Ruegger <cr...@speakeasy.net> on 2002/07/25 15:44:34 UTC

mod_jk load balacing configuration

Is the load balancing configuration of mod_jk
documentated somewhere? Pointers to RTFM
appreciated!

Re: mod_jk load balacing configuration

Posted by Jason Koeninger <jk...@jjcc.com>.
I'm not sure about documentation, but I've participated in a
few mailing list discussions quite some time ago about load
balancing.  The only reason I knew anything about it (don't
run load balancing myself) is that I've spent some time in
workers.properties.  IIRC, there are comments and sample
directives in workers.properties that show how to configure
load balancing.

Best Regards,

Jason Koeninger
J&J Computer Consulting