Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Darryl Philip Baker <da...@northwestern.edu> on 2016/06/20 16:48:41 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: RedirectMatch and spaces

For each place there is a space in the original file name I am using the pattern "[\ |+|%2520%252B]"
Is that the correct regular expression for what I want to accomplish?

Darryl Baker

RE: [users@httpd] RE: RedirectMatch and spaces

Posted by Darryl Philip Baker <da...@northwestern.edu>.
I thought that the backslash followed by a space would cover that. I certainly bypasses the syntax parser in Apache.

Darryl Baker
PMOET -DAPS
X76674

For each place there is a space in the original file name I am using the pattern “[\ |+|%2520%252B]”
Is that the correct regular expression for what I want to accomplish?

Darryl Baker

Most directives will see it decoded as a literal space character. Maybe you just needed quotes before?

Re: [users@httpd] RE: RedirectMatch and spaces

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.