Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/05/25 12:21:12 UTC

Callback URL is not accepting response string in Google Checkout

Hello,

I am working on googlecheckout.
I am facing some problem in receiving XML message coming from Google.

Let me explain the scenario:

First of all we prepare a XML string and if XML string format looks good
then Google sends the response in XML form on the specified call back URL.
Settings of Call Back url is done in Google checkout area.
I have specified call back url of server and which looks like:

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/ecommerce/control/processGoogleCheckoutResponse

But the problem is that I am not getting any XML message on this URL.
Do we have some restrictions in inbuilt tomcat setup so that it don't
accept any request coming from the external resource ?

I am puzzling on this since long so any help on this would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

--
Ashish

Re: Callback URL is not accepting response string in Google Checkout

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Scott,

Thanks for your response.

Yes the URL that I have provided is publicly available.
I have tried it by putting the URL in browser and it is working.

--
Ashish

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Ashish