Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kevin Smith207 <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/06 13:15:15 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Redirect from Apache HTTP to Apache Tomcat and SSO

Hello,

Please follow instruction,

using Apache http to redirect requests to Apache Tomcat. This happens
using mod_jk and mod_auth_sspi (for Single Sign On purpose).

This setup is used to send all requests (for two specific applications) to
Apache Tomcat and because when requests are made to a specific application
(like /app2/) it is sent to Apache Tomcat and it has some Location SSPI
configuration in httpd.conf.

Regards
Kevin Thomas
Attune Infocom Inc
http://www.attuneinfocom.com
Email : contact@attuneinfocom.com
http://www.attuneinfocom.com/liferay-portal.html Liferay portlet Development

[users@httpd] Re: Redirect from Apache HTTP to Apache Tomcat and SSO

Posted by Joao Morgado <jo...@widesys.com>.
Hi,

We have SSO working with mod_jk and mod_auth_sspi.

What we wanted to do was to redirect a specific URL to app1 and another URL
to app2.

We've done this using virtual hosts.

Thank you by your answer anyway.

João