Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br> on 2011/04/20 00:23:22 UTC

FreeMarker Component

All,

After using it in recent projects, I decided to "refresh" (reformat,
cleanup, etc) the FreeMarker component and began working on it today. Also
did some quick updates to the wiki and submitted a patch for a snippet in
there.

Thanks,

Fernando

Re: FreeMarker Component

Posted by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br>.
I've finished the work and opened CAMEL-3892 for it. After working some more
with the FreeMarker community, I've learnt about a yet better option for not
caching templates that works in the 2.3.16 release. Looking forward to your
feedback on this one. Thanks.

Re: FreeMarker Component

Posted by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br>.

Re: FreeMarker Component