Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kiran Chavala <ki...@shapeblue.com> on 2023/02/02 05:23:51 UTC

Introduction

Hi all,

This is Kiran, Just wanted to say hi to everyone in the community.

I've recently Shape blue as QA test engineer.

Previously I used to work with Citrix/Persistent for about 10 years in providing technical support to Cloudstack ( Citrix CloudPlatform and Rovius CloudPlatform) products

Looking forward to working with the community

Regards,
Kiran

kiran.chavala@shapeblue.com

Re: Introduction

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Kiran...

Regards,
Suresh

Re: Introduction

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Kiran!

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

From: Marco Sinhoreli <ma...@shapeblue.com>
Date: Friday, 3 February 2023 at 16:32
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Introduction
Welcome Kiran!

Re: Introduction

Re: Introduction

Posted by David Jumani <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Glad to have you on board Kiran !
________________________________

Re: Introduction

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Re: Introduction

Re: Introduction

Posted by "Katie F." <of...@gmail.com>.
Kiran!
My apologies

--
Kathleen Foos

Re: Introduction

Posted by "Katie F." <of...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Koran!

On Thu, Feb 2, 2023 at 7:24 AM Ruben Bosch <ru...@cldin.eu> wrote:

> Welcome Kiran!
>
> Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,
>
> Ruben Bosch
> CLDIN
>
> > On 2 Feb 2023, at 06:23, Kiran Chavala <ki...@shapeblue.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >

> > This is Kiran, Just wanted to say hi to everyone in the community.
> >
> > I've recently Shape blue as QA test engineer.
> >
> > Previously I used to work with Citrix/Persistent for about 10 years in
> providing technical support to Cloudstack ( Citrix CloudPlatform and Rovius
> CloudPlatform) products
> >
> > Looking forward to working with the community
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kiran
> >
> > kiran.chavala@shapeblue.com
> >

> --