Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Aslam Bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/09/07 05:55:47 UTC

Lucene Words Documents Frequency

Dear all,
I have asked this question many times. Does any body has an experience with
LuceneContentIndexer with Slide. I want to get Documents words frequency
List with the DASL Result. My searching is almost complete. But i havenot
configured this feature yet. How can i get words frequency in a document or
Score etc.

Thanks...

RE: Lucene Words Documents Frequency

Posted by Miguel Figueiredo <mf...@maisis.pt>.
 Hello again Aslam,

 From my small experience with DASL and Lucene, I inform you that DASL does
not support score or words frequency. To retrieve that information you have
to access Lucene search API.

 Best regards,
 Miguel Figueiredo