Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/05 15:23:19 UTC

[VOTE] jUDDI release policy

Hi guys,

To stream line our release process I'm proposing to establish the
following set of graded set of release criteria for the jUDDI project:

  - the vote will be closed as soon as 6 hours have past and  >7 +1
votes are received with no -1 vote being cast, or
  - if after 12h >5 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or
  - if after 24h if 3 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or
failing that
  - after 72h provided at least 3 +1 votes have been cast and there is a
majority of +1 votes from the cast votes.

My vote +1

--Kurt

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI release policy

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
This vote is now closed. It passed with 4+ and 0-.

Cheers,

--Kurt

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.
+1