Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2008/11/21 19:38:38 UTC

complex ajax-based query filter builder example

http://www.isomorphic.dreamhosters.com/?p=18

This might be useful to emulate for complex condition building.

Re: complex ajax-based query filter builder example

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.
Adam,

I have actually worked on something much like this using the Dojotoolkit.
Dojo has nice drag and drop capability. I had it working at a basic level,
but I am currently off on something else. I should get back to it sometime
next year. I would not mind making what I have done available to someone
else, but only if it was going to be used. I do not want to just release it
without conditions at this time. So it would probably require a commitment
to using Dojo and I have my doubts that that would fly with the community -
but maybe I am wrong about that. But if someone were interested, I would
take the time to document what I have done. Of course, it does not have to
make it back to OFBiz. If someone wanted to partner in moving it along, we
could talk about that too.

-Al

Posted by "David E. Jones" <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
'twould be nice for the price and promotion rules.

-David

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
That would also be helpful for temporal expression building.

-Adrian