Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com> on 2006/08/06 14:44:23 UTC

Cobertura 1.8 pom (on ibiblio) contains errors and is invalid

Hi!

Not sure who is responsible, but I've been trying to make
cobertura-maven-plugin use cobertura 1.8 instead of 1.7 due to problems with
AspectJ.

In the process of this I get the error below and it looks as if the deployed
cobertura 1.8 contains errors. Not sure of who can fix this I post this
here.

Regardsm
Jimisola

[WARNING] POM for 'cobertura:cobertura:pom:1.8:runtime' is invalid. It will
be ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Parse error reading POM. Reason:
expected START_TA
G or END_TAG not TEXT (position: TEXT seen ...</version>\r\n
<url>http://asm.objectweb.org</... @12:38)
[DEBUG] Reason: Parse error reading POM. Reason: expected START_TAG or

Re: maven-cobertura-plugin upgraded to cobertura 1.8 - (Was: Re: Cobertu

Posted by Guillaume Bilodeau <gb...@yahoo.com>.
This is great news, thanks for the update!  Any idea when version 2.1 will be
available through iBiblio?  I can't seem to find the snapshot release.

Cheers,
GB

maven-cobertura-plugin upgraded to cobertura 1.8 - (Was: Re: Cobertura 1.8 pom (on ibiblio) contains errors and is invalid)

Posted by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Bilodeau <gb...@yahoo.com>.

Re: RE : Cobertura 1.8 pom (on ibiblio) contains errors and is invalid

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
Fixed, will be in ibiblio in few hours

On 8/6/06, Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com> wrote:

> Filed an issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-429
>
> Thank you for the temporary solution, but we are more than one developer and
> I rather not add jar files to due invalid poms to our internal repository.
> I'll give it some time to get fixed on ibiblio first.
>
> Regards,
> Jimisola

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride

Re: RE : Cobertura 1.8 pom (on ibiblio) contains errors and is invalid

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com>.
The bad one is :
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/cobertura/cobertura/1.8/cobertura-1.8.pom

<url> in dependency is bad.

Runtime is ok :
wget -O pom.xml
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/cobertura/cobertura-runtime/1.8/cobertura-
runtime-1.8.pom && mvn validate

wget -O pom.xml
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/cobertura/cobertura/1.8/cobertura-1.8.pom
&& mvn validate

Failed
Unrecognised tag: 'url'

Load an issue in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV.
Temporary you remove url elements in your local repo.

--
Olivier

[...]

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce message, sont interdites.