Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/05 20:52:03 UTC

Re: [CWiki] Account Whitelisting

Hello ,

Whitelisting for the CWiki is gone.

Can you whitelist me again please.

Thank you.

All the best

Peter

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 12/6/2016 2:55 AM, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Hi Andrea
>

> Am 12/6/2016 um 8:48 AM schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> Raphael Bircher wrote:
>>> For some reasons, I have also no edit rights. I don't know how they got
>>> loost. I want them back!
>>> My User is rbircher
>>
>> Where? CWiki or MWiki? Please always give the full URL, so that we
>> know where to look!
> https://raphaelbircher.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/lange-pause-heist-viel-zu-schreiben/
>

> cwiki
>
> Regards, Raphael
Raphael;

CWiki account rbircher has been white-listed.

Regards
Keith

Re: [CWiki] Account Whitelisting

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Raphael Bircher wrote:
> For some reasons, I have also no edit rights. I don't know how they got
> loost. I want them back!
> My User is rbircher

Where? CWiki or MWiki? Please always give the full URL, so that we know
where to look!

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: [CWiki] Account Whitelisting

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keith,

For some reasons, I have also no edit rights. I don't know how they got
loost. I want them back!

My User is rbircher

Kind regards,
Raphael

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 12/6/2016 1:32 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
> great thanks a lot for your effort. :-)

My pleasure Peter.

Posted by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keith,

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Peter Kovacs wrote:
> I use petko for login. The Wikimedia says that the user does not exist.
> ... I use my confluence Password.

Just to avoid possible misunderstanding: Mediawiki is the "MWiki", while
Confluence is the "CWiki", and you are mixing them in the lines above.
The two do not share the same accounts, so it's always best to give the
URL when you report issues.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: [CWiki] Account Whitelisting