Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by scorpking <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/27 12:12:46 UTC

Re: Different options for autocomplete/autosuggestion

HI Bell,
i used autocomplete in solr 3.1. same this:

  <searchComponent name="autocomplete" class="solr.SpellCheckComponent">
    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="name">autocomplete</str>
      <str
name="classname">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.Suggester</str>
      <str
name="lookupImpl">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.jaspell.JaspellLookup</s
tr>
      <str name="field">autocomplete</str>
      <str name="buildOnCommit">true</str>
</lst>

and i make following URL*
http://solr.pl/en/2010/11/15/solr-and-autocomplete-part-2/* to index my
data. and had a problem. with one word, it have done very good. But when i
typed more two words, rerults return not right. I don't know why? Can any
one know this problem? Thanks for your help.

Re: Different options for autocomplete/autosuggestion

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You have to tell us more information about what "not right" means.
Please review:

Best
Erick