Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Stephane James Vaucher <va...@cirano.qc.ca> on 2004/04/13 22:26:51 UTC

Simple spider demo

I'm wondering if there is interest for a simple spider demo.

I've got an example of how to use HttpUnit to spider on a web site and
have it index it on disk (only html page now). I can send it to the list
if anyone is interested (it's one class, < 200 loc).

cheers,
sv

Re: Simple spider demo

Posted by Stephane James Vaucher <va...@cirano.qc.ca>.
I've uploaded it to the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/HttpUnitExample

<dislaimer>
It's not anywhere close to production quality, especially since it's based
on a unit test framework.
</disclaimer>

sv