Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Bateman, Matt" <ma...@ebay.com> on 2012/06/13 19:39:16 UTC

0.7 to Trunk

Hi Guys,

What is the upgrade path from 0.7 to trunk (as of 5/31/2012)? I know it's not released yet but any detail would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: 0.7 to Trunk

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Matt,

The plan is to have a tool that can mirror data from an 0.7 cluster into an
0.8 cluster. This way, applications can migrate the consumers to the 0.8
cluster first, followed by the producers.

Thanks,

Jun