Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Jeffrey DeCew <Je...@DeCew.org> on 2010/06/29 22:31:29 UTC

Java client Python service on localhost

Has anyone else had trouble getting a Java client to connect to a Python
service on the same machine?  All other combinations of the two languages
work fine except this one, and it works fine when the two are on different
machines.  Since it is only on local connections, it hasn't been a problem
for me yet, but it does make testing more difficult.
I'm using Windows 7 Pro (64-bit), Java 6 (32-bit), and Python 2.6 (32-bit).
--
Jeff DeCew