Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by biletnikov <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/16 12:45:30 UTC

Order email notification: PDF attachment is not attached

Hello,

I configure the order notification attachments for OFBiz 10.04, but have
some problems - the mail notification is received, but without any
attachments.

Body Screen Location: directs to my screen and it works fine.
The Attachment Screen Location (XSL-FO) :
component://order/widget/ordermgr/OrderPrintScreens.xml#OrderPDF

I see no error messages, and tried to debug the mail sending process a
little bit:

public static Map&lt;String, Object&gt; sendMail(DispatchContext ctx,
Map&lt;String, ? extends Object&gt; context) {
}

the context variable bodyParts is null, but as I see it must be used for the
attachments, but I'm not sure.

is it required to enable the attachments anywhere?
What is wrong?

Thanks!

Re: Order email notification: PDF attachment is not attached

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <jl...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques