Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "alexis.jacquemart" <ac...@hotmail.fr> on 2015/11/24 11:22:34 UTC

Create one route for multiple SQLComponent

Hi !

How can I create a single route for multiple components ?

For example, I have two SQL database and make them take the same route :

from(sql://...)
.to(elasticsearch://...)

Thanks !

Re: Create one route for multiple SQLComponent

Posted by "alexis.jacquemart" <ac...@hotmail.fr>.
Thank you, I will try this ;)

Re: Create one route for multiple SQLComponent

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You can use direct component and link them

from sql foo
  to direct blah

from sql bar
  to direct blah

from direct blah
 to es

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 11:22 AM, alexis.jacquemart <ac...@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> How can I create a single route for multiple components ?
>
> For example, I have two SQL database and make them take the same route :
>
> from(sql://...)
> .to(elasticsearch://...)
>
> Thanks !

Claus Ibsen